Monday, March 12, 2012

Guest Post at Craftbotic

Hey all!  I'm guest posting at Craftbotic today about rag quilts.  Go on over and check out Rosie's great blog!

-----------

Hi, my name is Rosie, and I am launching a new blog called 'Craftbotic' this weekend and am very pleased to be host to wonderful crafters like Brittney! 
I jumped at the chance at Brittney's offer to guest post on my new blog. I am thrilled to be her first ever one and know that people will adore her gorgeous rag quilts.  I share a few similarities with Brittney, we both have our men in different countries, we are both new to blogging and we both are going on a giant craft learning curve.  I think Brittney might be winning on the ability front, but it's all about the fun, right?!
So what else can you find apart from another super tutorial? Well, for the rest of March there will be a party themed link-up that will run for the next 3 weeks. Please come and link up your top outfits, nibbles, decorations, gifts and theme ideas....if it is about celebrating, it is very welcome.
I hope that you will enjoy your time at Craftbotic. Join me on my journey into a wide range of new crafts, join in my book club, laugh at my attempts to get bikini fit for the summer and any of the many other random projects I seem to come up with along the way (including running 5km dressed as a superhero!). 
See you soon!
Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!