Thursday, April 26, 2012

3KCBWDAY4 - A Knitter and Crocheter For All Seasons

I hate to say that even though I live some place that has all four seasons (even though our Spring and Fall is only a few weeks long sometimes), I tend to only and knit and crochet items meant for the cold months.      It's not a conscious choice.  I think it's because most of the patterns I come across that I like are meant to be warm and cozy.  I'd LOVE to find patterns for Spring, Summer, and Fall items though.  So if any of you have any that you like I'd love to see them.  Send them my way!

Part of the problem is I tend to associate knit and crocheted items as warm cozy things.  A beanie, a cuddly afghan, a soft scarf.  I guess the baby booties I've been making lately can be more of an all-season thing for little ones that need to keep their feet warm.  And at one time I developed my own crochet headband pattern so that I could teach it to my twelve year old niece {go here to check out her cute blog, she's always creating something.}.  Maybe that needs to be my goal, to knit/crochet something for every season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!