Monday, April 23, 2012

A Rainbow of Colors?

I'd like to think that when it comes to my yarn stash you would find a whole rainbow of colors.  Unfortunately when I opened my yarn drawers before writing this post I found something quite different.  Apparently I really like blues, reds, blacks, and neutrals.  It could be worse, right?

If other colors appear in my supply it tends to be in multi-color yarns.  Camo, red/green/white, red/blue/green/yellow, etc.

My completed projects definitely show this as well.  So many of them include red or blue with some sort of neutral or black/grey combo.  Need proof?

From my red, black, and white collection there's the red and black fingerless gloves, my Cranberry Cloche, and the Long Stocking Cap.






Then from my blue and neutral collection we have the Pretty Puff Slouchy Hat, the knit scarf for my niece, my Striped Knit Beanie, and my Crocheted Flowers.








Looks like I'm in need a of a color challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!